According to an estimate, WhatsApp users spend 33 million hours or say 2 billion minutes on a WhatsApp call every day and this platform offers the user to the group calling for video and voice calls. To make a group call, you must first make a one-on-one video or voice call, and then add participants. Here’s how it works. WhatsApp allows its user to do international calls.
How You Can Use WhatsApp’s Group Calling Feature
- Open WhatsApp from the app drawer or from your home screen.
- Go to the Calls tab.
- Select the dialer icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select the first participant and use the dialer/video icon to make a voice or video call.
- Within a one-on-one call, tap the Add Partner button on the top right corner.
- Select the second participant you want to add to the call and then press the add button.
Follow these six steps to add more participants to the call – you can add up to four people at once. WhatsApp is used by more than 2 billion people globally, and the service is particularly popular in countries such as India, where it has more than 300 million users. Group calling is a great way to connect with your friends and family when you are effectively locked indoors, and WhatsApp makes it very straightforward to do so.